If the Mayor wants to give all Casino revenues to the horse racing industry, you know you’re in Hamilton. We had a busy week covering the Senior Citizen Riot, the Chinavore challenge, Ivor Wynne’s architectural influence, and Councillor Scott’s confessions. I also joined Matt & Gunner on the airwaves. See some of our favourite commentss.
My favourite comments:
- Nathan Jan 31, 4:57 pm – One of the real spin-off treasures of this event [Artsprawl] will be the Hummer show. Yellow, Silver, Black and some with original artwork splashed on all sides with phone numbers and websites. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a Hummer in the environment it was designed for, the COSTCO parking lot.
steve Jan 29, 12:14 pm – “Not many downtowners get to see the beauty of Ancaster.”…This is the worst written piece of garbage ever. Give your head a shake yuppies.
- mattjelly Jan 30, 12:26pm via TweetDeck – That was the best radio-broadcasted Macramé lesson I have ever been a part of in all my years of volunteer radio.
- aislinghiggins: @HammerInTheNews @joeycoleman – both of you play the most important roles in the city: facts & satire. 7:49pm, Jan 29 from Twitter for iPhone
FROM THE BLOG:
- 27 INJURED IN WESTDALE SENIORS RIOT
- WHY ONE MAN IS DOING THE ‘CHINAVORE FOOD CHALLENGE?’
- Hear Farley Hammerton Interviewed on Matt & Gunner – CFMU 93.3
- INSIDE ANCASTER’S ARTSPRAWL: IF MY NEIGHBOUR HAS 3 , I WANT 6
- PUBLIC WORKS SCANDAL DEEPENS: COUNCILLOR SCOTT’S CONFESSION