People on reddit tryin’ to harsh my mellow, but we’ve had another good week at HTN. I had coffee with Larry Di Ianni, I talked to my Mom on the phone, and I had the chance to bring you all the hottest news in town, next to the The Bay Observer.
My favourite comments:
- generallypositive – This reads less like satire and more like bad news reporting. I know it’s not true, but it’s also not
funny, so it’s hard to defend as satire.
- @LiebermanLoren – I think u r very funny,but #hamont does not understand the joke
- @ icecat100 – You shouldn’t even joke like that.
- @CBCHamilton – We journalists have to stick together. 🙂
- Eyagee Wow, such a false posting. This amounts to spam without any proof. The official site shows no update like you ‘propose’ http://www.hamiltonrapidtransit.ca/index.php/project-information/maps/ and certainly not one that looked like it was done in MS Paint. Then you link to articles that have nothing to do with this article’s claim. This is trolling at it’s finest. Oh yeah, let’s not forget the self-advertising of “If you’d like more breaking news, try googling “hamilton public works tamper LRT” – there’s a fascinating article about it!” which of course links back to this article which shows you nothing. Sad, sad sad. But I bet you won’t even approve of this message. So I’ll make sure that it goes to all the right places too
FROM THE BLOG:
- LIVE COCKFIGHTS INSTEAD OF CASINO IN DOWNTOWN HAMILTON
- DOLPHIN THERAPISTS AT MCMASTER UNIVERSITY
- CODE GREY: SUBURBAN RENEWAL SERIES
- PUBLIC WORKS EMPLOYEES TAMPER WITH LRT?